|INFORMATION FOR SELLERS
MARKETING WITH TOM
A SIGN IN YOUR FRONT YARD DOES NOT SELL YOUR HOME
NEITHER DOES A LISTING IN THE MLS DATA BASE
Achieving the best price in a reasonable time requires effective marketing of your home.
When you select me to market your home, I will:
• Consult with you in your home to fully understand your home and your objectives.
• Provide a detailed Competitive Market Analysis which explains how homes in your neighborhood which have recently sold compare to your home.
• Provide a detailed marketing plan with specific dates and media for all advertisements, specific dates for Open Houses and other marketing details. Your marketing plan will include a minimum of six Houston Chronicle photo ads and other appropriate print media.
• Use a professional photographer to present your home at its best.
• Engage a professional to draw a floor plan to use in all marketing activities. The floor plan will be available to all who see your home in person as well as to all who view it on the Internet.
• Expose your home on HAR.com, Greenwoodking.com, Realtor.com, Trulia.com and other home searching engines and websites.
• Use a professionally printed, four page full color brochure to reflect the quality of your home.
• Mail a professionally printed full color "Just Listed" card to my mailing list of more than 1,000 potential buyers.
• Report to you weekly on the market activity and interest in your home.
• Provide a secure website with login and password for you to view marketing activity for your home 24/7. View a sample marketing activity report.
• Provide a Quality Service Guarantee including third party survey and evaluation with results online.
Marketing with Greenwood King | What Sellers Say About Tom | Sample Document
|Copyright © 2006-2008 Tom D. Plant, All Rights Reserved. Design: Koncept
Tom D. Plant is a licensed real estate professional in the State of Texas
Greenwood King is a licensed real estate Broker in the State of Texas
3201 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX 77098
Phone: 713.942.6895 Fax: 713.521.6295
equal housing opportunity REALTOR® A registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.